United Motors Group is looking for a dynamic and seasoned Information & Technology Intern – Tamheer to join the IT team, The intern is primarily responsible for providing IT help services.
About Tamheer program.
Tamheer Training experience enables to participate in professional activities for UMC Group. Programs are structured learning experiences where the fresh graduates and our full-time professionals work together on projects within their selected departments. The Training assignments allow you to integrate knowledge and skills in manners that are mutually beneficial to you and UMC Group.
Tamheer Program Qualifications
- Must be a Saudi national.
- Must have a bachelor’s or associate’s degree.
- Must not have been employed for the last six months.
- Must not be currently employed or enrolled in GOSI.
- Must not have previously participated in the Tamheer program.
- Must be registered and qualified in the Tamheer Program through Taqat.
Essential Training journey
- IT Helpdesk for all users.
- Follow up of Maintenance of IT equipment’s..
- System Backup Services.
- Regular IT reporting to Information & Technology Manager.
- User’s support.
Essential Qualification and Education
- The ideal candidates for those who aspire and passion about joining the IT team.
- Bachelor in IT, or any relevant field
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
- Familiar with MS Office application
- Works under supervision and guidance of a team lead/supervisor
- Accountable for individual results and impact on team
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, integrity and professionalism.