- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in supporting multiple end-user devices of various models and vendors.
- Proficient knowledge of standard applications such as Windows OS (7&10), MS Office suite, Adobe Suite, printer drivers, printer server operations, drive backups, PC Imaging, cloning.
- Responsible for all IT Support, Helpdesk, Telecom Support, and Asset Management functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think critically.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems.
- Good time management skills.