We are seeking a detail-oriented, effective, and experienced IT Specialist to join our growing team. In this position, and under management supervision, you will design, develop, operate and maintain information technology products related to software, hardware, databases, web resources, networks and enterprise systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field required
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Information Technology (IT) field
- Jordanian nationality only
- Infrastructure security experience working with major firewall platforms (Cisco, Fortinet, etc.).
- Have 3+ year(s) experience in Data Centre Security & Protection.
- Strong knowledge of networking – switching, dynamic routing protocols, static and rule-based routing, etc.
- Strong knowledge of encryption and tunneling protocols (IPSec, SSL VPN, TLS, IKE, IKEv2, etc.)
- Understand application protocols in context of OSI network layers and content inspection (Load-balancing, WAF, IPS, IDS, etc.)
- Understand cloud technologies and infrastructure virtualization.
- Good experience in creating design documents, diagrams and SOPs
- Have good analytical mindset for problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent IT, communication, leadership and management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in both English and Arabic
- Application development / Coding is a plus (focus on ASP web design, XML, and web services)
- Industry certification is a plus (MCSE, CCNA etc.)