Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Response to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements a solution.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Diagnose and repair faults, resolve network issues
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Windows 10, MS Office 365, Advanced Printer/ Peripheral Device Troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience on Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP
- Qualified BA in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar field
- Certification in Microsoft or Cisco is preferred
- Should have good English communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Valid Transferable visa
- Valid Driving License