Generates IT (information technology) sales and business, develops relationships with new clients, makes sales visits and presentations, maintains advanced knowledge of products and services, and establishes and meets sales goals.
• Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
• Assesses client IT needs and makes recommendations, including IT equipment and service packages
• Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
• Demonstrates IT equipment to highlight product benefits
• Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
• Provides technical advice after sales
• Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
• Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance
• Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research
• Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services
• Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
• Creates marketing literature and web-based features to promote products and time-sensitive sales
• Attends trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products and sales
• Works for technology manufacturers, software manufacturers, IT consultancies, and technology solutions organizations
• Motivated, positive, and driven personality and approach.
• Skilled in planning, organizing, prioritizing and developing procedures to build and maintain business relationships
• Strong written and verbal presentation and communication skills in English (Arabic Language Preferred)
• The energy and passion to consistently perform work and achieve objectives as per the company’s internal process and procedure.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of the enterprise offerings, goals, procedures, and policy.
• Educational Qualifications: Minimum Qualified Diploma or BS
• Practical experience: 6 to8 years of experience in sales and business development
• English language skills
• Advancing computer and software knowledge