1- Project Management:
- Manage end-to-end large projects activities that include several stages or phases or small programs that include few projects and ensure compliance with company requirements using both waterfall and Agile approaches
- Establish official and standardized project management processes and guidelines for the overall Project, and ensure these are followed for all projects.
- Plan and prioritize sub-milestones to meet the overall project goals and objectives.
- Identify project inter-dependencies and pre-requisites to minimize contract/WO extensions and project changes.
- Monitor overall Project cost, schedule, and technical performance, and take preventative or corrective as required.
- Responsible for determining and coordinating the sharing of resources among their constituent projects to the overall benefit of the project.
- Responsible for stakeholder management across the full Project.
Manage inter-relations between various planned/ongoing projects to capture pre-requisites and align projects’ implementation.
- Maintain an effective relationship with all involved vendors and contractors to ensure Project delivery within scope, budget and time.
- Ensure effective closeout and handover of completed Projects.
- Provide project management methodology and the latest Agile methodology in telecom industry mainly in IT and systems projects
- Prepare the ongoing periodical progress reports during the Project lifecycle.
- Provide standardized and consolidated reporting across all projects in each Project.
- Participate in budget preparation in the initial stages of the Project and during implementation controlling and monitoring the budget to see that it is within the budget limits.
- Processing and release of contractors/sub-contractors payments.
- Manage payment acceptance processing and project documentation.
- Provide Cashflow, Capitalization reports as requested and agreed with finance team on monthly basis either direct submission or in ones for all managed Contract/WOs.
4- People Management:
- Prioritize tasks, assign and delegate responsibility and monitor the workflow of subordinates and track productivity within the team
- Obtain commitments from the team to support the Project goals andobjectives
- Provide guidance and ensure that direct reports comply with company policies, processes, practices and systems
- Ensure the definition and discussion of SMART KPIs in the beginning of the year with regular feedback to direct reports on their performance throughout the year.
- Contribute to the preparation of the business plan of the organization.
- Identify areas for improvement in business processes providing possible PM solutions
- Make recommendations to senior general management for Project Management Enhancement.
- Sharing Project Management Experience in form of Presentations / Workshop i.e. one quarterly to other Project Managers.
Knowledge / Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of the Telecommunications Industry
- Good knowledge of ERP systems for project tracking
- Thorough knowledge of project management tools such as MS Project or Primavera
- Good knowledge of cost control, planning and finance
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel & Access
- Networking (TCP/IP, SNMP, DNS, Syslog-ng, etc.)
- Experience with Service management
- Project management methodologies such as PMBOK from PMI or equivalent.
- Preferred to have PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
- Master degree in PM preferred and a bachelor’s degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.