Role: IT Project Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Reporting : Lead – Demand Management and Project Delivery, IT-PMO Whole Sale Banking and Risk
Areas of Expertise:
Category 1: Risk and Finance
- Capital requirements from CBUAE (Basel Revised guidelines)
- Liquidity (LCR & NSFR)
- Credit Lens Models
- CBUAE reporting (BRF, FS)
- Libor / SOFR
- Category 2: Compliance
- CRS and FATCA
- UAE CB regulations / engagement
The candidate should be preferably PMP / Prince 2 certified
The candidate should be able to:
Prepare, monitor and track overall project plan along with detailed project activities.
- Liaise regularly with IT delivery team, vendor and business stakeholders to update dependencies between the critical activities in the project plan.
- Continuously Identify, assign and monitor the key project risks throughout the project life cycle.
- Control and Monitor all the budgeting related aspects of the project.
- Prepare and send detailed project updates to senior management on a regular basis. Setup and run regular working group and Steer co meetings.
- Support and monitor the overall UAT process and ensure the defect resolution and tracking is in line with the project plan.
- Liaise with other internal stakeholders like IT Architecture, Information security, Ops Risk etc. during various project phases, as required.
- Prepare and maintain all the relevant project documentation as per Navigate and support during the project Audits.