IT Project Manager oversee project teams and to ensure that IT projects are completed on time. His / her main duties is to direct and coordinate the utilization of resources across divisions of the project to reach targets. He/she will ensure compliance with budget and other project requirements. He/she will document instructions for end-users, technical teams and admins and will assist with the testing of the final product. The IT Project Manager will also communicate with stakeholders during all phases of the project, and close it efficiently.
- Liaise with stakeholders such as project personnel, vendors, and end-users regarding project requirements.
- Outline, define, and initiate the project.
- Implement document control policies and documentation templates.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of assigned component projects.
- Evaluate standards of component products.
- Monitoring project progress and implement changes where necessary.
- Monitor expenditures in accordance with the budget.
- Ensure compliance with objectives, organizational policies, procedures, and standards.
- Compile project reports and informing management regarding problems.
- Ensure project complies with best practices, PMO policies, and other policies.
- 5+ years of experience in a project management role.
- Understanding of Jira or Microsoft Projects ticketing and Alert Management Systems.
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people skills.