IT Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Assisting in establishing a Project Management Office to oversee multiple projects.
- Liaising with stakeholders such as project personnel, vendors, and end-users regarding project requirements.
- Outlining, defining, and initiating the project.
- Implementing document control policies and documentation templates.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of assigned component projects.
- Evaluating standards of component products.
- Monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary.
- Monitoring expenditures in accordance with the budget.
- Ensuring compliance with objectives, organizational policies, procedures, and standards.
- Compiling project reports and informing management regarding problems.
- Ensuring project complies with best practices, SOPs, PMO policies, and other policies.
IT Project Manager Requirements:
- CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, MCSE, or similar certification.
- 3+ years of experience in a project management role.
- Understanding of MSP ticketing and Alert Management Systems.
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people skills.