Post Title: IT Operations Assistant
Contract type: Service Contract
Post Grade: SC4 Duty
Station: Tripoli Field Office
Duration: 12 months
Date of issue: 21 July 2022
Closing Date: 04 August 2022
– This position is open to qualified Lebanese candidates only. – Female candidates in particular are encouraged to apply. – Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Duty Station: Tripoli (with missions to Qobayat) Job Context: The incumbent will be based in Tripoli and may need to travel to other Offices in different parts of the country.
The incumbent will report to the IT Officer and will be responsible for successful delivery of IT operational objectives as determined by the IT Officer. Within delegated authority, the staff member will be responsible for the following
• Provide support for all end user devices at field level including those deployed via Cooperating Partners.
• Manage and respond to end user requests through the service management tool.
• Assist in troubleshooting and to test and support all end users’ devices responsible for normal business operations.
• Assist in rollout and maintaining of end user devices and other IT related equipment.
• Ensure end user devices at field level and IT related hardware are properly maintained to ensure maximum uptime.
• Installation of hardware upgrades for end user devices. Install and decommission computer equipment and software as required.
• Provide hands-on training and advise for all IT and related matters are field level.
• Work closely ensuring IT policies, procedures, systems and tools are correctly applied to support them.
• Assist in all terrestrial & satellite communication technology management and support.
• Assist in ICT asset management to ensure all equipment are being distributed and registered in the asset tracker.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Education: Completion of Secondary School Education. University degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field is an advantage.
Experience: At least three (3) years of progressive experience in the Information Technology field with at least two (2) years of experience directly linked to helpdesk support.
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Arabic. Knowledge of French is an added advantage. DESIRED EXPERIENCES &
• Advanced experience in using Office 365 products.
• Good understanding on cloud-based solutions & IT infrastructure components.
• Good Understanding of humanitarian activities in country.
• Ability to work and coordinate with different teams.
• Ability to report and document work related activities.