About the Job
- Responsible for the smooth running of all users on different departments and ensuring users get maximum benefits.
- Install, test and configure Apple-MAC workstations/laptops, iOS software/applications and integration with Microsoft Active Directory
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Apple- MAC software, hardware and networking problems/issues and provide assistance to Apple-MAC Company users
- Configuration, testing and security best-practices to ensure the protection and security of the Apple-MAC workstations/laptops
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops and kept up to date
- Managing multiple cases at one time, testing and evaluating new technology
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles.
- Follow-up with service requests received on the Company Help desk ticketing system and solve them according to the agreed SLA.
- Education: Bachelor degree in computer science
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Proficiency in Windows/Mac OS.
- Basic networking knowledge – Preferred to have MCSA / MCSE certification
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Attention to details and good problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact Confidently with clients (Employees) to establish what the problem is and explain the solution