About the Job
Work days: Saturday to Thursday
Work time: 8:00AM to 4:00 PM
Sites location: Obour city & October city (industrial zone)
- Acting as the single point of communication for users & the IT department for all IT related requests
- Answer emergency and non-emergency calls and document important information. In addition, dispatch ticket queue.
- Respond to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate departments or field units.
- Coordinating and working closely with all operating teams creating a better user experience.
- Able to identify potential problems or outages in a timely manner.
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Providing resolution to level one.
- Alerting management when necessary for high visibility and critical issues.
- Maintaining documentation for all Service Desk and end user processes and procedures.
- Fielding inquiries/problems and providing updates to all users on progress and completion of requests.
- Following-up with users and technician until issue is resolved.
- Working with all level of users.
- Creation of service tickets and service request for technical support staff. create regular issues log analyses.
- Reporting to Helpdesk team leader or HW & operation Manager.
- 2-3 years’ experience in IT Service Desk for phone support
- Must have proven experience with, Windows 10 and MS Office 2016.
- Experience in using ticketing systems with the added benefit of experience with the reporting module.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills & great attention to detail.
- Must be able to manage time effectively.