Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Strategy and Technology lays the path for Nokia’s future technology innovation and identifies the most promising areas for Nokia to create new value. We set the company’s strategy and technology vision, offer an unparalleled research foundation for innovation, and provide critical support infrastructure for Nokia.
What you will learn and contribute to
Enterprise Applications team : In this role, you will be part of our Enterprise Applications team, responsible end to end for Nokia’s applications’ portfolio, used across all Business Groups and Functions. Our current mission is to simplify and modernize our application portfolio and to transform into a fast moving, product-oriented and customer-focused technology organization.
SAP Technical consultant (ABAP) responsible for Development of technical design, build ABAP code, perform code review, code documentation & mentoring team members. In both SAP ECC & HANA environments. FIORI and CDS knowledge are must.
Your skills and experience
• Minimum 10 years of total experience in SAP ABAP with HANA Modellingof end to end implementation.
• Strong knowledge of:
- SAP HANA and CDS views:
- Object-oriented ABAP. – Design & Develop.
- Reports – Interactive, module pool and ALV.
- Enhancements – User / Customer exits, BTE.
- Data Conversion – BDC & LSMW.
- IDOC & Proxy Interfaces, Webservices, Rest API.
- SAP webservices & RFC.
- ODATA Fiori
- SAP HANA remediation & Migration.
- SAP CDS Views & HANA.
• Experience of working in a global company including being part of a globally dispersed, multi-time zone support team.
• Participate in technical design discussion, upgrades, technical cutover, code review best practices and application maintenance support.
• Good technical know-how to support existing code across different modules in SAP.
• Good working knowledge of SAP modules like O2C(Order to Cash), FI( Finance), MM (Material management), Procurement.
• Experience in troubleshooting and continuous improvement in code performance.
• Ability to manage escalation and guide team members.
• Effectively able to communicate and influence technical discussions with senior management when necessary & demonstrate strong managerial skills.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Relevant degree in Science.
• Have proven track record and 10 years’ experience of delivering in a complex ERP environment.
• Working with functional consultants to build and provision technical solutions.
• 10 years of hands on experience all interface technologies in SAP S/4 HANA modelling, WRIECF objects and ABAP Fiori ODATA services.
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered. #LI-Hybrid
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.