A multinational FMCG client is seeking an IT Application Specialist, Based in Riyadh, reporting to the Applications Consultant you will be responsible to develop, implement, test, enhancing, and maintain the software applications to support application needs.
- Design, build, test, and implement in-house applications that are reliable, support users’ needs, and are consistent with the overall design of the organization’s information systems architecture
- Modify applications to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements
- Understand end-user problems with existing applications, such as EFP, gain an understanding of needed changes, and respond to suggestions for improvement and enhancements
- Implement an application maintenance program to ensure that the organization’s applications function reliably.
- Analyze the performance of applications and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Resolve end-user complaints with applications and develop specifications to resolve them Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- Two years experience in a related field
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Technology (SQL, .NET Framework, ASP.Net) and Programming Languages (C#, VB, Scripting Tools)
- Coding experience
- MS SharePoint
- Webservers IIS, Web logic,
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills