· Preparing lesson plans that adhere to state standards and align with the curriculum for the subject area
· Demonstrating pronunciation, intonation, and stress to help students develop an understanding of these concepts
· Providing feedback on students’ progress during lessons, including identifying any areas that need improvement
· Assisting with tutoring students as needed in order to ensure that they understand the material
· Maintaining discipline in the classroom through firmness when necessary while still encouraging student participation
· Helping students improve their reading comprehension skills by providing them with a variety of reading materials
· Teaching students about culture and customs of Islamic knowledge.
· Designing activities that help students develop language skills such as reading, writing, speaking, listening, and pronunciation
1. Requirement open for Arab nationals.
2. Excellent knowledge and application of the Quran recitation.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Arabic).
4. Excellent teaching skills to ensure students gain the most educational benefit.