Division / Department Description:
he HSE Department is mainly responsible in upholding the full implementation of RPC – HSE policy among all employees, contractors, and third-party working inside the plant premises. These are achieved through:
well planned, organized, communicated, and implemented HSE policies and procedures,
systematic reporting and follow-through actions on HSE related issues
compliance with local and international HSE legislations and standards.
Promoting increased HSE awareness among employees, contractors and other parties concerned through continuous training, safety talks, HSE-activities, etc.
Perform a monthly emergency preparedness audit and inspection of all emergency equipment to assure readiness when needed and present to plant management quarterly emergency drills completion and firefighting training conducted.
Deliver all scheduled HSE training sessions; conduct HSE inspections and HSE committee meetings, as planned.
Complete monthly environment inspections as planned and strict follow-up of environmental control (effluents, emissions, spillage control and waste generation).
Complete readiness of plant clinic, strict follow-up of patient issues (i.e. report for every sick absence) and document medical checkups as per OSHA requirements.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Provide overall leadership in planning, organization, direction, implementation and evaluation of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policies, procedures and activities in the department.
The IS & HSE Manager’s individual objectives are as follows:
• Review, plan, consolidate and implement RPC/RAWEC Safety plan.
• Develop and implement Health Surveillance program.
• Promote and report 100% of near missed incidents on all plant activities.
• Organize, implement and evaluate all HSE training activities for all plant personnel.
• Organize, implement HSE drills/exercises, ERT programs, and proper PPE adherence.
• Ensure 100% safety and health of plant personnel as well as the safety of operations, company assets and the environment thru systematic planning, inspection, monitoring, follow-up and resolution of all HSE-related matters and issues.
• Handle and coordinate all Industrial Security Business onsite.
University graduate/Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Engineering or Industrial field
Licensed professional safety engineer, with intensive knowledge of ISO, NEBOSH and OSHA
Knowledge of power generation industry
Knowledge of human resource management (training, performance management, budgeting, etc.) 6.0 Qualification: Experience (Length of job experience and any specific industry experience.)
At least 10 years professional experience in HSE management, dealing with ISO and OSHA issues
Work experience in power generation industry
Work experience in human resource management (training, budgeting, performance management, etc.)