Roles and Responsibilities
1. Maintain and support of company Device Connector.
2. Create design and Implement Monitoring of Alarms on a Single Platform.
3. Design and Implement Code Deployment Strategies for different IoT Solutions.
4. Design and Implement Logging Strategies for different IoT Solutions.
5. Stress testing, Functionality testing, preparedness for different environments.
6. Owning and Handling IoT Platform and Company Device Connector Infra.
7. Helping Solution Architect on the project implementation of ICT projects.
- vendor solutions to assure that the solution is performing as per specification.
- During verification, the vendor will be required to manage the defects and their correction by the responsible parties.
- Support & maintenance of ICT Platforms services e.g. Cumulocity Platform, Azure, Ericsson DCP and other services under ICT Platforms.
- The vendor will be required to support the User Acceptance Testing.
- During UAT, the vendor will be required to manage the Defect reporting and correction process and will be required to deal with all interactions with the Solution Suppliers until the Verification Acceptance Criteria have been met.
- AI, Machine Learning, and Data Science.
- Embedded Systems Engineering.
- Networking & Security.
- Mobile Development Knowledge.
- User Experience and User Interface Design.
- IoT Development Frameworks, Languages, & Technologies.