Our ideal candidate will have at least 5 years Mobile Developer experience developing cross-platform mobile application frameworks such as React Native and native iOS. A continuous mindset that keeps you current on development best practices and trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems
- 3-5 years of experience in application development on iOS with experience in Swift, objective #C
- Experience with XCode, APIs, and JSON
- Experience working with commercial relational databases ( SQL Server, MySQL)
- Familiar with source control systems and processes (git, branching, merges, etc.)
- Experience developing commercial software, with ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Experience troubleshooting bugs and performance bottlenecks in a production environment
- Team player attitude with a high level of initiative and motivation to complete tasks and increase knowledge
- Development using react and React Native (At least two applications in React Native) must be on play store & iOS Store.
- Understanding of network connections, Rest API’s and scheduling.
- Experience in using React Native components, JSX, Forms, Events, Router, Flux, or Redux
- Optimizing app performance and memory consumption.
- Developing reusable UI Components or libraries. Animating UI Components and responding to gestures.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Android/iOS native development would be a plus.
- Design and build advanced cross-platform applications with React Native for Mobile
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Manage existing mobile applications and keep up to date with iOS releases.
- Build new features and applications based on new product solutions.
- Provide reliable estimates based on functional specifications.
- Troubleshoot and correct defects reported by customers and discovered by internal Quality Assurance testing.
- Create unit tests to be integrated into nightly builds to increase code coverage.
Perform other duties as may be assigned by management or team lead