– 2-5 years of work experience.
– Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), best practices, and asynchronous programming.
– Design patterns especially MVVM, MVC.
– Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, problem-solving, distributed systems, and complexity analysis.
– Strong knowledge and experience with swift 5.
– Strong knowledge of Xcode.
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
– Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
– Familiarity with source control preferably Git.
– Knowledge of Frameworks, third-party libraries, COCOAPODS.
Experience in unit, integration, and UI test development.
Familiarity with Charles Proxy, Postman.
Knowledge in CI/CD pipeline.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and operations.