· Design and build applications for the iOS platform · Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications · Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features · Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs · Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization · Publishing application on App Store. · Designing and implementing application updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift 5.0, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with UI/UX tools like Zeplin, Figma, etc
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with toolssuch as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning toolssuch as Git, Mercurial, or SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing, and Documentation standards and practices
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Ensure the quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
- Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class technologies.
- Functional Area: IT Software Development
- Required technical skills: – iOS/Swift 5.0
- Domain: Banking / Finance
- CTC offered: Best in industry
- Job location: Add as per requirement
- Qualification required: Engineering Degree(Computers, IT), Postgraduate in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience)