Report To: Head of Investor Relations
Basic Function: The investor relations Senior Specialist position is accountable for creating and presenting a consistently applied investment message to the investment community on behalf of the company, and for monitoring and presenting to management the opinions of the investment community regarding the company’s performance.
· Creates presentations, press releases and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors.
· Develops and maintains a company investor relations plan.
· Daily news report for Key Geographies.
· Perform financial and non-financial analysis on routine and non-routine basis.
· Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes.
· Oversees the production of all annual reports and proxy statements.
· Manages the company website.
· Manage the annual ESG plan.
· Manage the Investor Relations associated Marketing plan.
· Serves as the key point of contact for the investment community.
· Participates in conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings.
· Represents the views of the investor community to the management team in the development of corporate strategy.
· Any other duties assigned by the CEO or CFO.
1. Requirement open for Arab nationals.
2. Bachelor’s degree.
3. 3-5 years of experience accounting or finance experience.
4. Min. 2-3 years of experience in an investor relations department.
5. Must have English and Arabic excellent written and verbal skills.
6. Good relationship building skills in the investment community and the ability to collaborate with