· Support the Investor relations department on an ad-hoc basis. Assist with day-to-day needs and long-term special projects.
· Assist in producing automated reports containing analyst models, consensus estimates, pertinent research reports and peer metrics that enable IR team and management to gauge relative company valuation and investor/analyst sentiments/expectations.
· Track daily market activity, including peer news and industry developments.
· Work with director to enhance and maintain investor websites.
· Edit and distribute press releases.
· Serve as the primary point of contact for retail investor inquiries and participate in analyst/investor discussions.
· Assist in preparation for quarterly financial results reporting, conference calls, annual reports, shareholder meetings, investor road shows, conferences, analyst days, property tours and other special events.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline; and MBA would be an asset.
- 4-7 years of experience with a strong record of building positive long-term relations with investors.
- Excellent English Skills
- Excellent Communication and analytical skills.