Our client, a leading technology driven financial solution provider. They offer comprehensive and quality services to over millions of retail individuals, institutional and corporate clients globally. They are looking for an investment banking with experience in corporate finance in an investment bank to join their team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
You will participate in the execution of transactions across the client portfolio, preparing client reports and key documentation for fund-raising, acquisitions and disposals. You will take an active role in business development activities including involvement in the preparation of pitch books and other marketing materials, and meeting with existing / target clients. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Originate and deliver transaction ideas, identifying opportunities, opening and leveraging relationships.
- Project manage the transactions, driving the transaction timetable, ensuring quality on client deliverables, as well as managing counterparties and other advisers to ensure transaction milestones are met.
- Understanding the key business drivers as well as predicting, identifying, and managing key issues and risks through insights, factual conclusions and advice.
- Lead, develop and counsel junior colleagues, share knowledge, and take an active role in the growth and development of the whole team.
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in a finance related topic or similar,CFA,MBA is preferred .
- At least 7 to 10 years’of experience within an investment bank in Riyadh
- Strong communication, presentation & project management skills
- Proven ability to produce high quality and impactful professional documents for clients and internal use
- Transactions experience in a client facing role within a professional service, investment bank or similar organisation(s)
- Salary from 35000SAR to 45000SAR (depends on the numbers of years of experience)
- Strong writing skills, powerpoint, Excel.