- Conduct research and review financial information and market trends.
- Create and implement financial models to review deals and determine profitability
- Identify potential investors.
- Strong communication, networking and interpersonal skills
- Lead and support clients through the expansion of the corporate and personal enterprise.
- Examine all risks and give financial advice.
- Supervise IPOs and private equity settlements.
- investments, acquisitions, and purchases.
- Oversee mergers and acquisitions.
- Issue debt and trade equity to increase capital.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations related to securities, mergers and acquisitions.
- Co-ordinating with the legal Consultant to ensure that all documents are legitimate.
- Only Bilingual Candidates who can speak Arabic is must and only those Candidates should apply for the Job.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a similar field.
- Worked as an investment banker for the past 3 years.
- In-depth knowledge of deal structuring, regulations, and closing principals.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Full proficiency in English and Arabic.
- Worked in GCC before is a plus.