Reports to Assistant Warehouse Manager
To manage all inventory control related activities and achieving stock accuracy of 99% and Execute inventory control measures to ensure the company minimizes stock holding and maximizes stock accuracy.
- FEFO (First Expiry First Out), and Stock Management.
- Accountability of physical Stock, cycle counts of entire warehouse in each quarter.
- Maintain accurate stock level in ERP system
- Stock control, Inventory Management for complete Warehouse.
- Delivery Note, Transfer of stock, manual invoices, sample, issuing as per authorization & updating the system.
- Ensure Transfer orders are correct, and all stock has been allocated to the job correctly.
- Minimize overstocks and removal of obsolete / redundant materials to quarantine area.
- Order Fulfillment (Boutiques/ Cafes/ B2B/ Export/Franchise) organizing, dispatching, and recording.
- Assure that all system transactions are done on time and accurately and compliant with standard operating procedures.
- Control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed, and resolved.
- Operational performance and achieve a minimum of 99% inventory record accuracy
- Coordination with sales coordinators and Finance Team
- Creation of Fill Rate report for order fulfillment – Daily Basis
- Expiry, Spoilage and Damage & Returns handling.
- To arrange for returns, spoilage & damages, expiry, near expiry, slow, non-moving stocks, updating the same & reporting.
- Near Expiry stock status reporting to concerned monthly.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system
- WMS Support Functions.
- WMS Training and support to warehouse team
- Support on operational reports requirements
- Health and safety
- Assure safe working environment and immediately fix any violation to safety regulations
- Ensure compliance of all Quality, Safety requirements as per legal requirements & company policy.
- Responsible for the safety of all team members, reporting all incidents and accidents immediately to line managers.
Lives and Advocates the Bateel Values:
People Excellence (internal/external customer engagement and relationship management):
- To create an environment which is a great place to work for you and your colleagues through your dedication, enthusiasm, sharing of knowledge, honesty and desire to support others.
- To display excellent standards in all you do and inspire others to do the same, and that you operate within legislative/regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- To display confidence, self-belief, and openness to new ideas, adapting and embracing challenges and opportunities with a determination to excel.
- Continuously develop own skills by attending all required training courses and maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of products, services, systems and work processes.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Inventory Coordinator or similar position
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English Language
- Knowledge of ERP or WMS system and Navision
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel and Microsoft power point
- Analytical Skills
Qualification and Licenses requirement:
- Undergraduate Degree
- Occupational Health Card
**Due to the bulk applications we are receiving only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.