· Provide organization and administrative support for the various Learning & Development programs, processes and systems.
· Assist and coordinate in preparing QMS procedures and formats/documents under QA System Head and MR
· Assist QMS functioning & maintaining as per AMTPJ standards under the guidance of MR
· Compiles system documents & keeps track of it’s
· Prepare data analysis reports for nonconformance material
· Works with process leads, Internal auditors & MR in coordinating internal audits, follow up and closers audits.
· Coordinate and resolve Corrective and Prevention action in audits and process with concern departments/persons
· Provide Recommendation for QMS continual improvement.
· Participate in external audits Conducted by Third Party for Certification Bodies like (API, ISO, TUV, DAC, etc.)
· Make Internal audit plan for Plant,
· Execution of internal audit process in plant
· Deleing with different external agency for approval and plant auditing.
Main Accountabilities Policies, Systems, Process & Procedures
- Fulfil the Health & Safety responsibilities as identified in the Responsibilities and Accountabilities section of the Health & Safety Program.
- Fulfil the Environmental responsibilities as identified in the Responsibilities & Accountabilities section of the Environmental and Energy Program.
- Fulfil the Quality responsibilities as identified in the Quality Management System.
- Fulfil the responsibilities as identified in the Performance Management Process.
- Fulfil the responsibilities as identified in the Attendance Management Process.
- Provide training and development to co-workers and help maintain DMS System.
- Ensure QMS system effectively maintain in all stages of production.
- Provide recommendation to continual improvement of QMS system
- Ensure QMS document control and effectiveness.
- Knowledge of auditing practice
- Good analytical view.
- Analysis is carried out in an efficient manner
- Ensure the DMS system is updating
- Good Knowledge of auditing process and QMS requirement
- Knowledge of document control for QMS.
- Basic knowledge of the overall Plant is required.
- Good knowledge of equipment and processes in Finishing.
- Customer, API, ISO, EHS and QMS requirements.
Conducting internal audits and finding out management systems strengths and gaps
communication/ coordination skills with auditee to plan audits
Performing proper root cause analysis for non-conformities
Brainstorming and find corrective actions to non conformity
Risk Management methods
Skills in Microsoft office ( Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint)
Skills in facing external audits second and third party audits