- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management.
- Plan optimum audit policies in the organization by adhering to established local and international standards.
- Apply relevant business solutions by analyzing the audit documents in depth.
- Analyze risk-oriented auditing processes that cover crucial parameters like financial transactions and operations.
- May need to have experience with derivatives, fixed income products, credit risk.
- Efficient communicator with a knack for conveying relevant internal information to top-level management.
- Proven track record of auditing financial and risk-based facets of a business.
- Well-versed in handling and evaluating derivatives and relevant financial audit parameters.