The ideal candidate will be working for Al Mana Galleria (Group Company of Saleh Al Hamad al Mana) and should have excellent creative thinking skills and be able to create designs based on conversations with a client. The candidate should be confident communicating regularly with the client in order to assess their needs and be able to adjust a given approach based on feedback. The candidate should maintain familiarity with the interior design landscape and trends in order to provide the best ideas for clients.
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements for the project
- Consider how space will be used and how people will move through space
- Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical and partition layouts
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures
- Preparation of Mood Boards and presentations.
- Oversee construction and coordinate with general building contractors to implement the plans and specifications for the project.
- Visit the site after the project is complete, to ensure that the client is satisfied
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 to 7 years in Interior Design
- Good Knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop