The Role in brief:
Integration developers design and implement integrations between software platforms, programs, and applications. In this role, you will identify, plan, and execute integration strategies, create tools for other developers, ensure ongoing monitoring, and maintain as well as optimize your builds.
- Create Solution Blueprints & Detailed Design, that supports the business needs and ensure that it is secure, scalable, reusable and easy to maintain and upgrade
- Analyze, design, develop and test IIB Message Flows using integration technologies
- Design and develop code based on requirements, execute unit tests, create Technical Documentation
- Work with data modelers and DBA’s to design and create physical data structures
- Support Integration analysts and architects during preparation of Solution design documents
- Design high-performance web applications, integrations, and APIs, enabling fantastic customer experiences and pro-actively mitigating any degradation of service in production
- Work hand-in-hand with (onsite and remote) development teams to ensure that solution design and solution implementation align and evolve together, using an agile mindset
- Troubleshoot, performance tuning, writing technical and functional design specifications
- Responsible for the design, development and some support of multiple integration solutions throughout the organization
- 5-7 years of IBM Cloud pack for Integration (App Connect, API Connect, MQ, API Gateway, Kafka) experience
- Strong experience in MQ, Message Broker, API Management, along with working experience on various operating systems/platforms (Unix, Windows, Linux) or Redhat Open Shift
- Experience working with SOAP Nodes, MQ Nodes, File Nodes, Timer Nodes, Compute Node, Filter Node, JMS Nodes, HTTP Nodes, Routing Nodes etc.
- Experience in designing enterprise level exception and audit logging frameworks.
- Must have working experience of SOAP & REST based Web services
- Must have working experience with ESQL, Mapping, and Java.
- Experience with Java/J2EE, JSON, JMS, XML, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, REST, WSDL, ETL, EDIFACT.
- Should have IIB Admin related experience.
- Understand integration patterns, standards, guidelines, and best practices
- Knowledge in Installation, configuration, Scalability, High Availability of a IBM middleware environment.
- Should be capable of Performance optimization
- Configuration of WMB/IIB in Testing and Production environment
- Participate in all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including definition, design, implementation, testing, delivery and support.
- Develop and execute unit test and integration test scenarios
- Very good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with a diverse group of clients, team members, managers, and subject matter expects (SME)
- Good command over English and Arabic language