• Develop and maintain services used in application integrations.
• Design integration solutions and document the design in accordance with best practices.
• Develop and maintain data integration components such as Interface analysis, data extraction and cleansing, and
integration with system front end components.
• Coordinate directly with business users and business analyst to best understand and analyze business specifications.
• Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
• Health solution experience across multiple providers is desired
• Knowledge of common data interchange methods and technologies including but not limited to FHIR, SMART, OAuth2,
APIs, HL7v2 Interfacing, SOAP, REST, HIE/IHE, XML, JSON, DTL, etc. is highly desirable.
• Collaborates with Implementation teams, subject matter experts, and application experts to determine the business needs
for interfaces, documents requirements, and configures the interfaces per the requirements.
• Builds and supports interfaces in EMR integration engine.
• Integrate EMR system with HIE using SSO Clinical Viewer.
• Understanding of Clinical Terminology mapping EMR using integration engine.
• Build Integration interfaces and troubleshoots HL7 V2, CCDA Messages.
• Understands application workflows and integration impact.
• Monitors performance of integrations and integration engines.