Design and conduct IT training on Microsoft products and other proprietary systems used by the organization. Provide IT technical support to the training section.
- Conduct IT training sessions in line with the IT training needs for Al-Sayer Group.
- Design, develop and update training material, training aids, and evaluation tests.
- Perform evaluation for IT training sessions and follow up on knowledge transfer to the workplace.
- Communicate attendance status, evaluation results and training feedback to the training coordinator.
- Provide IT support to the training sessions.
- Perform other related duties as and when required.
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports and presentations.
- Document and maintain records of activities and process workflows on E-Synergy.
- Adhere to Al-Sayer Group policies and health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Education and Experience: Bachelor degree (12th Standard + 3 years or 4 years degree) or equivalent with 3+ years of relevant experience.
Linguistic Abilities: English and Arabic is a must