The Installation Technician is responsible for the execution of field service work associated with the installation and service of the FlexSteel products. The functional group also supports development of field processes, equipment, and logistical strategies to assure jobs are completed in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Operate field services activities in a manner that assures a high level of customer satisfaction (internal and
- Full responsibility for the execution of product installation, service, and maintenance activities. Typical activities
to include jobsite evaluation, product installation, and product repair, equipment inventory, keeping up supplies,
shipment preparation, equipment maintenance and repair, proper reporting, etc.
- Follow step-by-step FlexSteel installation procedures to perform installation services (including: deployment,
connections, commissioning, handling, repair, equipment operation and maintenance, etc.)
- Full responsibility for understanding and compliance of Saudi Aramco applicable standards pertaining to the product, construction, safety, etc.
- Supply an eyewitness and recorded history of field service events pertinent to the project.
- Prepare and submit the daily report.
- Supply accurate and complete field documents.
- Comply with all HSEQ regulations with a specific emphasis on proper use of PPE.
- Troubleshoot problems in the field and provide solutions as needed.
- Complete the specific product installation training successfully and maintain the validity of certificate.
- Accountable for keeping and updating the record of the inventory of FlexSteel installation equipment and critical
spare parts in coordination with the Sales Engineer and warehouse.
- Ability to read, write and speak English is must for this position.
- Ability & willingness to work in rig and remote areas.
- Licensure and/or experience in the operation of fork lifts and other general construction equipment as necessary will be required.
- Have minimum 1 Year in Construction Field, average of 3 Years (Preferable to have experience in pipeline projects).