Job Description :
- Call Customers to preset products and services.
- Send Customer offers and follow up on sales process progress, after sales follow up.
- Maintains sales records, as a basis for reports to the senior management team.
- Contact with our suppliers abroad to get quotations for our Customers.
- Provides order’s information, to the Finance Department.
- Handles orders by phone, email.
- Ensures that the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product code numbers.
- Acts as the first point of contact for urgent calls, emails, and messages when sales
- representatives are not available.
- Inputs orders to the company’s ERP system and ensures that orders are processed according to
- customers’ delivery requirements.
- Ensures that the sales reps have sufficient quantities of sales support material, such as product
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, English Commerce.
- English Language is must Read , Written and Spoken.
- Computer Skills & Customer Relationship Management System Usage is preferable.
- Knowledge of logistics and importation procedures is preferable.
- Lives in 6 of October , El Sheik Zayed , Al Haram Areas only.