Key Accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Analysis and development of new solutions, based on best practice, code efficiency, and ATFP rules and regulations.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing existing and new solutions.
- Develop and maintain the ATFP website and portal.
- Provide technical support for ATFP users and ensure the efficiency of performance based on confidentiality, integration, and information security.
- Testing and evaluating new solutions and working closely with internal/external developers.
- Identifying areas for modification and re-engineering of the existing solutions and subsequently developing the related modifications in coordination with the ATFP team.
- Assisting in the identification and selection of external suppliers of hardware, software, and technical evaluation of their services in accordance with applicable ATFP standards.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing (systems/software/tools) versions based on the needs of ATFP.
- Ability to work with other members, such as developers, UX designers, business, and systems analysts.
- Support and train users on the approved solutions at ATFP and prepare the related manuals.
- Assists in the preparation and follows up the implementation of the IT strategy in ATFP.
- Assists in the preparation and deployment of the policies & procedures orthe existing solutions.
- Any other tasks assigned by line manager or department head.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science from well reputed university.
- 3-5 years of experience in IT and software development especially in Oracle, SQL SERVER, MySQL database management systems.
- 3-5 years of experience in programming with java (J2EE), Oracle ADF and Oracle APEX as well as full stack development (Angular, NodeJS, HTML5, JQuery), ASP.NET, MVC, Signal R, Win Form, WPF. Experience with PHP is a plus.
- Experience with business intelligence such as Oracle BI and MS power BI.
- Experience with web design using WordPress is a plus.
- Fluency in Arabic and English. French is an added advantage
- Good skills in working with others.
- Good skills in training the users.
All applications should be sent with latest updated CV/resume and a recent photo to recruitment(at)atfp(at)org(dot)ae. Due to large number of applications, we will contact only the selected candidates.