Develop, document, maintain, and distribute Information Security policies and procedures in line with laws, regulations, and industry best practices. You will be responsible for identifying information security issues and working with relevant stakeholders to resolve them. you should have good analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of best practices to prevent a wide range of information security threats. Top candidates will also be excellent communicators, able to train and educate our staff in various information security topics.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Develop Information Security policies and procedures in compliance with the Information Security Regulations (ISR).
• Identifying information security issues and working with relevant stakeholders to resolve them.
• Conduct Information Security Awareness for all Employees
• Respond to Information Security Incidents
• Keeping up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats.
• Ensuring that the information security management system confirms to requirements of Information Security Management System (ISMS) and ISR.
• Ensure Risk Assessments are conducted on all information systems
• Establish appropriate measures to assess, determine compliance and effectiveness levels of ISMS & ISR
• Review Application changes and projects from information security perspective.
• Collaborating with management and the IT department to improve security.
• Documenting any security breaches and assessing their damage.