- Performs his/her duties and tasks as per clinic Policy and Agreement on Professional Code of Conduct.
- Actively participates in all quality and performance improvement activities within the department/service and within the hospital as per Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Plan.
- Actively participates in all the education requirements and activities as per the clinic Education Program.
- Works closely with the infection control coordinator and report infection and other work-related problems to her/him.
- Mainly involved in clinic infection control surveillance program, maintains logs with infection surveillance data.
- Identifies, investigates, and reports healthcare-associated infections among patients and personnel through ongoing surveillance.
- Collects and analyses data pertaining to the distributions and spread of infection within the clinic on a day-to-day basis.
- Assists in educating infection prevention in-service programs related to infection control clinic-wide.
- Participate in the safety and environmental round all over the clinic to check the proper implementation of the infection control policies and guidelines
- Audit the implementation and the competency of healthcare workers related to proper hand hygiene and standard and transmission-based precaution policy.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the scope of practice and employment contract.
- Participates in CBAHI Accreditation.
- Current Registration License from the Country of Origin required.
- Certification in Infection Control (CIC) required.
- Leadership Skills
- Broad clinical and managerial experience