- Participate in environmental monitoring and complete regular clinical rounds to assess for adherence to infection prevention and control guidelines.
- Develop and participate in surveillance and auditing of infection prevention and control.
- Participate in unit-based surveillance for occurrence of health care associated infections.
- Participate in hospital quality assurance program.
- Background in Microbiology
- Awareness of JCI
- At least 2 years’ experience acquired in Infection Control is preferred