- Prepare budget & meet assigned sales targets
- Identify opportunities with EPC’s/Consultants/Endusers in Oil, Gas, Petrochemical, PowerDistribution Sectors for Industrial UPS Systems/Battery Chargers etc
- To maintain relationships with existing customers & develop new accounts in the respectivesectors.
- To complete vendor registration & prequalification’s with endusers to equip for local &international projects
- Specification study, proposal building & product selection and liaise with OEM’s
- Interaction with customers for proposals/clarifications and cost optimization
- Liaise with inside sales to submit commercial proposals
- To maintain relationships with respective OEM offices
- Basic exposure in UPS and battery design calculations
- Able to review applications, understand specifications & P&ID
- To make regular visits to customers alongwith OEM’s to promote sales.
- To act as a focal point to execute projects in stipulated time
Candidate should possess a Degree in Electrical Engineering and a valid Driving License. The candidate should have 8 to12 years of Industrial UPS Sales/Application experience in UPS Systems/Battery Chargers in Qatar/GCC.