- Liaise with industrial health engineers and other occupational professionals to design remedial measures for hazardous conditions
- Ensure organizational policies align with standards set by regulatory health/safety body.
- Conduct surveys and observe work conditions to identify processes which pose a risk to health of employees
- Analyze and interpret results of an assessment to develop plans for improved work conditions
- Update clients on the findings of an industrial assessment
- M.Sc. / B.Sc in Chemistry or Biology, B.Sc or Diploma in Chemical Technology.
- Minimum hand on 04 years or more working experience in any one of GC-MS, GC-FID, GC-FPD, ICP/MS, ICP-OES, IC, HPLC/UPLC, UV/VIS, IR/UV, NORM, EMF Microware, LASER, Vibration, Noise, Radiation survey, Indoor Air Quality, Microbiology with Molecular techniques for Industrial hygiene applications.
- The works involve method development for analysis of IH samples, Validation, Calibrate & maintain field equipment, collect samples, and sample preparation / extraction for analysis.
- Professional training and experience in sampling and analysis is mandatory; CIH Candidates or with equivalent qualifications are preferred. Having exposed to ISO 17025:2017 accreditations, Familiar with PCR techniques, probe development, hybridization techniques, quality documentation etc is an added advantage.
- Only the Candidates with Kuwait local transferable visa are expected to apply for above advertisement.