- Conducting periodic testing, monitoring, and troubleshooting of electrical machines and systems.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems using test equipment and hand tools,
- Assemble, install and test electrical or electronic wiring.
- Assemble and install distribution mechanisms and safety components to ensure a seamless workflow in the industry.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
- Conduct all electrical activities like installation, fault-finding, and maintenance to ensure efficient working of existing systems.
Proven experience as an electrician.
Thorough knowledge of rules and regulations pertaining to electrical engineering and relevant activities.
Remarkable grasp on deriving conclusive output from blueprints, designs, and electrical system drawings.
Technical education as an Electrician from a recognized institute or university. (Diploma preferred)
Legal Electrician license from a recognized body.