– Job will be responsible in representing the company by developing excellent customer relationships with all existing and potential customers through informative, efficient and most responsive services.
– The position requires a smart team player able to interact with all type of customers, deal with all behaviours in professional manner and have ability to cooperate with all departments.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Assists and handle all walk-in customers (from inquiry stage to invoicing as a whole package)
– Provides a high level of customer service to ensure clients complete satisfaction.
– Reviews customer orders and drawings, provide price and create production orders.
– Pro-active actions and sales including tele-sales calling.
– Process orders/sample requests coming in via walk-in customer mainly
– Follow up orders, be sure that the customer get the fastest service, note and report any delay to the management.
– Carry out analysis of market, industries, type of application etc. and set recommendation accordingly.
– Develops relationships with customers, responding to their questions efficiently and courteously.
– Efficient communication with all staff regarding production, timing and customer updates.
– Applying cross sell strategy to improve the business
– Assists customer to fill comments form to get his / her feedback.
– Consults with the Management for matters related to customer service improvement.
– Achieving monthly sales target