- Involvement in the development of LV systems (Network, Tele, IPTV, Intercom, Cameras, PA, AV, Access Control etc.)
- Monitor work quality and provide proper advice for performance improvement.
- Provide the implementation, maintenance, and functionally of the LV system.
- Diagnosing Systems Failures, Breakdown Problems, and Plan Professional Solutions.
- Handle and lead a team of supervisors and technicians.
- Provide the proper implementation of the LV Systems to avoid and resolve any occurring problems.
- Provide the appropriate installation, maintenance, and monitoring of systems.
- Provide the appropriate organization and documentation of LV systems.
- Ensure all backups are well protected to avoid any risks of data loss.
- Ability to recommend development plans for LV systems in order to meet the required level of efficiency.
- Prepares and submit all work reports, weekly reports, work orders, and related documents.
- Testing and commissioning LV systems.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an ICT Systems Engineer or equivalent & KSE Membership.
- Experience with Honeywell software Maxpro, Winback, Winmag, etc.
- Windows Servers
- Networking, TCP/IP and LAN/WAN
- Microsoft SQL Server
- IPTV, AV & PA.