- Review and study tenders, RFP Technical documents to ensure that all data required for pricing are available.
- Receive inquiries from MEP Contractors, consultants, and Clients.
- Prepare technical proposals for tenders and RFPs.
- Attend pre-tender meetings.
- Prepare technical reports for tenders.
- Contact Vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors for solutions & offers.
- Evaluate the supplier quotations against the RFP and make comparative analysis.
- Quantity take‐off from the drawings compared to the project BOQ.
- Preparation of material and data sheet takeoff.
- Prepare design or design enhancement in preparation to budget.
- Prepare value engineering proposals.
- Preparation of the bid packages technical and commercial proposal.
- Prepare final contract BOQ based on the agreed contract value and submit it to Bidding leader and meet the deadline.
- Establish, maintain & revise filing and record keeping system of all documentation. Classify, sort & file correspondence and other documentation.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge, and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- BSc in computer, communication, Electrical Engineering, IT, or Computer Science.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an ICT Systems Presales Engineer & Having KSE Membership.
- Having sales skills.
- Good command of both written and verbal English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Word etc. Proficiency in MS Office.
- Multitasking abilities.
- Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge on AutoCAD, Visio, E-draw.
- Experience with the following systems:
- Infrastructure cabling, CCTV, Access Control, Networking, IPTV, Public Address, Audio Video, Digital Signage, Clock system, Intercom, IP Telephone.