Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ICT; System Integration project (Extra Low Voltage) pre-sales and post sales technical support for customer.
- Responsible for SI services technical support, including network integration, Integrated wiring, video surveillance, access control, IT room, IDC construction, IT services, Broadcast system, Application integration etc.
- Provide consultancy services at customer/vendor/partner site with complex requirements.
- Responsible for planning, designing and implementing customer networking ICT project or ELV project.
- Responsible for ICT project management, including planning, scope of work, implementation, cost, risk management and UAT, delivery to customer.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree holder in Computer Studies / Electrical Engineering /Telecommunications or related subjects.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in pre-sales technical support and project implementation in system integration or telecom, proved records of successful case.
- Sound knowledge in LAN, WAN networking technology, computer technology, vendor (CISCO/HUAWEI/HP) IT network equipment and solution.
- Certifications such as CCNA/CCNP as well as working experience is preferred.
- Good documentation skill and proficiency in writing technical proposal in English and drawing network diagram in MS Visio, CAD.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Hardworking, able to work independently and under pressure. Occasionally travel is needed
- Mandarin speaking is a plus.
- At least 1 industry recognized and relevant certification
- Skills in MS PowerPoint
- Strong technical background