1) Preparing or updating employment records related to New Hire, Transfer, Promotion, and Retiring.
2) Process Employee benefits such as End of Service, Leave Settlements etc.
3) Analyze, develop, recommend and implement consistent and efficient compliant Human Resources management policies and procedures.
4) Provide expert consultation and direction for a complex, company-wide human resources program.
5) Apply knowledge of human resources principles and practices, including applicable policies and procedures and government regulations that are applicable to the scope of work responsibilities.
6) Provide expert consultation and Administration of Payroll process to ensure that overtime reports and Time & Attendance analysis provided to Finance Department are accurate and submitted in a timely manner.
7) Analyze and monitor the Time and Attendance of the individual employees for tardiness and absenteeism.
8) Prepare and handle Official Correspondences (Memos, Letters)
9) Handle local Recruitment : Collecting CVs, Initial Interview in coordination with HR & Admin Manager and submit to GM for Final Interview
10) Dealing & Communication with Outsource Company.
11) Instruct the HR staff to insure that the new hired registered to the labor office, GOSI and enrolled for medical insurance
12) Enter and Update employee detail on the HR System.
13) Other HR Duties as required
1) HR knowledge
2) Knowledge of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor law.
3) Knowledge of all Labor & Immigration laws pertaining to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
4) Excellent Interpersonal skills
5) Excellent English communication skills
6) Knowledgeable and well versed in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
7) Ability to architect and drive change.
8) A flexible team player with a proven ability to work successfully in a matrix reporting environment.
9) Proven ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization.
Languages Required: English and Arabic