· Periodically compiles and analyzes data on key HR metrics from other departments.· Identifies actionable points based on performance metrics analysis and makes recommendations accordingly.· Provides consulting support to local HR / Admin teams requesting assistance on dealing with HR performance issues.· Conducts online and/or face to face interview with the shortlisted candidates.· Administer Personality and/or Occupational Test to the selected candidates.· Generate reports and interpret narrative reports generated from the tests administered.· Debrief results if needed to the candidates (as needed)· Prepares Employment Offer for the selected Candidates.· Handles Executive Search, specialized sourcing and selection request from other Departments.· Maintains complete, updated and systematic documentation of individual employees enrolled in the scheme to ensure easy tracking and follow-up. · Compiles and submits mid-year and year-end “bench strength” report.· Identify individuals for development planning from the talent and succession pool.· Administer the right assessment and if possible, provide feedback.· Assist the HR Manager in implementing a roll-out plan of a KPI-based appraisal system. · Assists in educating raters and rates on the mechanics of the appraisal system.· Provides support to HR / Admin teams in the provision of training programs to enhance managers’ skills on KPI identification, performance review and development planning.· Monitors and compiles performance rating results as inputs to the Succession Planning scheme.· Assists the HR Manager in ensuring that timely, cost-effective and business aligned training and development initiatives are provided to his Assigned / Partnering Operating Company.
- TNA : Identifies and compiles shared and individual training needs drawn from HR-initiated Training Needs Assessment (TNA) interviews and surveys, training indications from performance reviews and indications from managers on training resulting from re-organization and/or changes in business processes or technology.
- Training Plan Formulation: Based on validated training needs, assists the HR Manager in preparing the annual training plan.
- Training Delivery: For internal programs, communicates with target participants to confirm their registration and attendance; helps ensure that all logistical requirements of a course are ready for a scheduled program; for external programs, ensures that a Training Agreement is signed and approved where it is decided that program completion will require a minimum post-program service duration.
- Conducts training programs where experience and expertise are relevant.
- Postprogram documentation and evaluation: Administers feedback session and/or compiles feedback sheet for consolidation and analysis.
· As assigned, conducts job analysis and evaluation to address equity and alignment issues.· Assists in the company’s participation to external surveys.· Together with HR Manager, liaises with professional bodies and participates in appropriate forums to benchmark against industry best-practice.· Routinely examines Company’s HR practices and makes recommendations for improvements.· Researches and recommends better use of HR resources (including Information Technology) to optimize usage and results.· Handles Executive Search, specialized sourcing and selection request.· Participates in discussions relevant to policy formulation and review.· Prepares and reviews the Job Descriptions for the Different Required Posts· Translation from English to Arabic or vice versa (as needed)
Project management skills; Interpersonal skills; results-orientation; excellent communication skills including the ability to facilitate training sessions and/or make persuasive presentations; diagnostic and analytical skills; problem solving ability; professional maturity; Bilingual proficiency (English and Arabic); excellent writing skills