Human Resources Executive – Payroll & Admin| AMW| Union Place
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform and actively manage all activities necessary to process multi-company and multi-schedule payroll in accordance with the company’s pay schedule(s) including maintaining and updating related-employee records, statutory deductions and all other employee/company deductions, preparation of accounting transactions doing Journals and documents to ensure accurate and timely payroll and accurate payroll costs.
- Monitor changes in tax and legal laws, regulations, or government policies for updates to ensure compliance with applicable laws and tax obligations.
- Disbursement of Annual Increments & Bonus on time as per Company guidelines.
- Arrange end of service benefits and ensure all outstanding are settled prior to release final payments to ensure a smooth employee exit.
- Handle employee exit clearance process.
- Submit monthly EPF/ETF returns and liaison with Labour Department when required.
- Preparation outstanding statements of recoveries & reconcile with finance department on monthly basis.
- Prepare accurate management reports on request.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements in line with Group policy.
- Full/Part qualification in HRM or relevant qualification from a recognized University/institution.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ related experience at the same capacity.
- Must be proficient in using MS Office package (Excel is a must).
- Knowledge in Pay pack payroll system would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in ERP/HRIS, with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.