A leading multinational manufacturing company specialized in garment field is looking for Savvy & dynamic HR employee relations officer to join their team. In this occupation the candidate will work closely with employees & management to Promote employees’ wellbeing, resolve employees’ problems, and monitor employees adherence to company as well as country rules and regulations the following duties & responsibilities :
1. Assist, discuss, and advise on general personnel issues.2. Check, Coordinate and facilitate the grievance procedures and channels.3. Maintain & update grievance files and records.4. Analyse, develop and review policies and procedures for personnel matters and inform HR manager accordingly.5. Make HR announcement as required with coordination with HR Manager.6. Make sure that all HR Boards are identical and updated regularly.7. Make inspectional tours inside the factory.8. Review and implement the company by law and advise the management if any changes are required. 9. Maintain a close working relationship with workers and employees.10. Maintain positive culture through continuous communication with employees 11. Develop and/or implement employee recognition programs.12. Perform other assigned tasks or related work as required and as assigned by the HR manager.13. Conduct investigations with employees for disciplinary matters, write reports regarding the investigations and make discipline recommendations in consultation with the HR manager.
- 3-5 years of experience in same position preferable in multinational companies or garment field.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Excel & MS office skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent understanding of Jordanian labour law and its applications.
- Professional certifications (HRBP, PHRi, SHRM-CP) is a plus.