We have a great opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a very reputable industry leader that has over 40,000 employees in over 100 countries.
With a history exceeding 100 years, our client is an industry-winning company with an excellent reputation.
As an HR Business Partner, you would perform as the HR strategist for attracting, retaining and rewarding people. While reporting directly to the Senior HR Business Partner – Gulf & Pakistan, you will work very closely with all Business Line Leaders in Pakistan. With your expertise, you will hold a strategic HR role where the quality of people is the most fundamental business resource, and you would ensure that the organization has all the necessary resources to realize its business plans in the short, medium, and long term.
As the HRBP you will be expected to recognize and deploy People policies and develop integrated programs of recruitment, training and development, performance reviews, employee relations, payroll inputs, integrating projects to align with Regional HR initiatives and to support the business growth plans across all business lines and functions. This position will not have any direct reports so you should be a self-starter and comfortable working on your own .
• While reporting directly to the Senior HRBP – Gulf & Morocco, you will take a key role in the development and implementation of:
A. A strong HR business partnering role,
B. Generalist HR strategies, policies and projects.
C. A robust Performance management system
D. Feedback mechanism and execution of key actions
E. Identify, design and implement general HR strategies and solutions to achieve agreed outcomes relating to: HR operations, performance management, employee relations, talent acquisition, workforce planning and other generalist HR activities inclusive of effective negotiation and consultation with staff.
• Take ownership of the HR results and outcomes.
• Provide high level, timely response and professional advice to senior managers and employees, in interpreting and
implementing human resource policy including: implement regional HR initiatives; HR planning; industrial relations;
retention, performance management; workplace health; and organisation development and change.
• Deliver a high level of proactive support, management and advice to managers and staff in employee relations,
encompassing, equal employment opportunity/diversity case management.
• Support on payroll audits, implement sales incentives schemes for different Business Lines in Pakistan together with the
Senior HRBP for Gulf & Morocco, provide timely and accurate payroll inputs for payroll processing, salary changes,
leavers and joiners data, etc.
• Contribute as a HR team member to develop and/or enhance policies, procedures and systems to support HR ‘best
• Develop effective, collaborative relationships and networking with all internal customers and external stakeholders.
• Ensure Organization’s Code of Ethics (COE), Anti Bribery Policy is implemented and maintained including completion of
on-line training by employees from time to time.
• Produce a monthly and quarterly review of meaningful people statistics and analysis for distribution to internal
• Build a strong employee feedback mechanism and take concrete actions to improve.