• Maintain company’s trade license, Ejari and other documents up to date and take action as required.
• Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
• Maintaining and regularly updating the master database (personal file, personal database, compensation, health and medical insurance, etc.) of each employee, in electronic and hard copies.
• Monitoring the probationary periods and renewals of employment contracts.
• Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
• Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting first round of telephonic interviews for the candidates to schedule interviews, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
• Maintain annual leave calendars for all departments as required.
• Assist with performance management procedures.
• Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
• Complete termination paperwork and update records of current staff.
• Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
• Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have, and escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue
• Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers
• Liaising with all government agencies and company PROs to ensure adherence to compliance
• Implementing and administering performance management processes as per the PMS policy and timelines
• Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors with the Finance Manager.
• Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
• Ensure a high level of confidentiality.
Compliance & Admin:
• Assist the Compliance Department in preparation of Corporate Management Agreement (CMA) and checking of the corporate documents, ensuring their accuracy as per the company procedure and regulatory framework.
• Ensure that all entries and documents uploaded are created and updated on CRM respectively.
• Coordinate with Accounts Managers and Agents if found any issues and errors on any corporate documents.
• Checks and Prepare Documents for dispatch: Reviewing and preparing the physical file, ensuring that all the documents are properly signed, scanned and uploaded in the CRM, ordering company seal & stamp. Ensuring the checklist is completed before submitting the file to compliance
• Assisting the Admin as required in different tasks such as filing, physical files creation, dispatch’s files preparation
• Preparation of cover letters.
• Perform other administrative tasks as required.